Hours and Reservation
PLEASE READ: The spa is not very busy on week days. Therefore, please note that for ecological and economical reasons, STARTING NOVEMBER 7TH, 2022 THE SAUNA AND THE HAMMAM WILL BE TURNED ON ONLY FROM 4:00 TO 8:00 P.M. FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY. The schedule will be normal on week-ends, public holiday or school holidays. Thank you for your understanding.
Access to the wellness area: swimming pool, sauna and hammam
HOTEL RESIDENTS : with reservation by clicking here or by downloading Best Western e-Concierge application on your smartphone (IOS/Android). 50 minutes free per person and per night: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Monday, rest of the week 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.*
NON-HOTEL RESIDENTS : with reservation from Monday to Friday, as from 10 a.m till 7p.m and with supplement (50 minutes of access offered when booking a spa treatment of at least 1 hour).
The spa pool is accessible to children under 16 only from 10:00 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. on Mondays, and from 8:00 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. from Tuesday to Sunday (time slot of 50min). Please note that our spa is a place of rest and relaxation. Parents have full responsibility for the children.
BOOK YOUR MOMENT AT THE SPA:
50 min offered per person and per night booked to access our Spa area (swimming pool, sauna and hammam). Mandatory reservation of your time slot (between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday and between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. the rest of the week) by installing the Best Western e-Concierge application free of charge: Download for iOS / Download for Android.
- Please make 1 reservation per person per night booked.
- If you reserve more slots than the number allowed, all your reservations will be cancelled.
- Any slot reservation that is not made in the same name as the room will be cancelled.
- For times when children are accepted, there is no need to reserve a time slot for your child who will share your seat.
- If you are staying several nights, you can book your 2 slots in a row (eg for a 2-night stay from Friday to Sunday: you can book your 2 stay slots at 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday to benefit from 1h50 of access) .
- A late check out does not entitle you to additional slots but you can use your 50 min slot during the late check out time period.
- Booking a treatment of at least 1 hour during your stay allows you to benefit from an additional 50 minutes.
- It is not possible to buy extra time at the Spa without a treatment.
- We cannot guarantee side-by-side seating.
- The shower is essential before accessing the Spa.
- Wearing a swimsuit is mandatory (in the entire Spa including sauna and hammam).
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sauna, hammam and treatments are reserved for anyone over 16 years old.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted.
Upon reservation - Monday to Sunday - 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
+33 (0) 3 83 17 54 01 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A payment link will be sent to your e-mail address after your reservation. In order to secure your reservation, the settlement must be done not later than 48 hours before your appointment. Should you not pay by this time, your reservation might be deleted without prior notification. In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before the appointment, your treatment will be charged full price.
Duration of the spa treatment:
In order to enjoy your moment of relaxation serenely, we advise you to arrive 15 minutes before the time of your treatment. In the event of delay, the duration of your treatment would unfortunately be reduced accordingly.
The durations of treatment indicated in the brochure include the installation and the completion of the well-being questionnaire.
FOR YOUR WELL-BEING
Bathrobes, towels and slippers will be available in the room for hotel residents and at the Spa for non-residents. If you suffer from a particular health problem or if you are pregnant, please let us know when you make your reservation. Indeed, certain treatments or products could be discouraged.
Our treatments and massages are dedicated to well-being and relaxation. They are not for therapeutic purposes.
The Spa is a space of well-being where calm and serenity are at the rendezvous. For the comfort and tranquility of all, thank you for respecting the atmosphere that reigns there.
Lockers are available to store your personal effects. However, the establishment declines all responsibility in the event of loss, theft or damage.
+33 (0) 3 83 17 54 01 - email@example.com
* Hours are subject to change for unforseen exceptional events.
Our team is at your disposal for any further information: +33 (0) 3 83 17 54 01 - firstname.lastname@example.org.