Awareness of the customers and the teams
• Our environment manager has taken specific training on the issues of sustainable tourism, environmental preservation and CSR.
• Our teams are trained in eco-friendly gestures in respect of their daily tasks.
• We provide our customers with information relating to eco-friendly actions practiced in our premises.
• We have installed double flow flushes.
• We have installed water frothers on the taps.
• We check our water meters every month in order to better manage our consumption.
• Our rooms are equipped with a centralized energy management system on departure from customers (RFID cards or main switch).
• Our establishment is equipped with a centralized energy management system.
• Our windows are fitted with double glazing.
• We have installed presence detectors in the outbuildings in order to limit electricity consumption.
• We use low consumption and LED bulbs.
• We have an energy supplier committed to green energy (ENI).
• We check our electricity meters every month in order to better manage our consumption.
• We have set up selective sorting for paper, glass, cardboard, plastic, batteries, light bulbs, ink cartridges, polluting products.
• We have set up sorting bins in the rooms.
• Pressure shower gel and shampoo dispensers are installed in the bathrooms to limit waste.
• We offer complimentary hospitality products on request, always with the aim of reducing the production of packaging waste.
• We donate our used and obsolete equipment to associations (EMMAUS).
• The interior spaces of the hotel are completely non-smoking.
• We encourage our customers to consume tap water or if using the plastic bottle, to recycle it.
• We limit maintenance products as much as possible and for this purpose, we have just equipped ourselves with anti-bacterial and virucidal dry steam devices, beneficial for air quality and therefore the health of our teams and our customers.
• We try to favor local, seasonal products from fair trade and organic farming.
• Our partners are also committed to the CSR approach (linen, office supplies, SPA products).
• Our plants are treated without pesticides and with natural fertilizers.
• We practice responsible watering.
• Each year, we are committed to developing our commitments.